Shaheen Manshoory is a trial attorney specializing in criminal defense law, specifically litigation of complex criminal matters in state, federal, and juvenile courts, including the defense of professionals, corporations, and high-profile matters. A graduate of SCALE, a two-year, fully accredited, Juris Doctor program at Southwestern School of Law, Mr. Manshoory focused on integrating substantive knowledge and professional skills instruction. He excels in oral and written communication, case planning and negotiations.
Manshoory Law Group, APC was founded because Shaheen believes that every person accused of a crime is innocent until proven guilty. Our country attracts millions of people from around the world simply because of this principle. Allow Mr. Manshoory and the Los Angeles criminal defense attorneys at Manshoory Law Group, APC to aggressively fight your case and protect your rights. Give (213) 536-4303 a call today.
We proudly serve Los Angeles, Orange County, and the surrounding areas. Contact us today for a free and confidential consultation.
- California Supreme Court
- United States District Court, Central District of California
- United States District Court, Southern District of California
- United States District Court, Northern District of California
- United States District Court, Eastern District of California
- National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- State Bar of California, Criminal Law Section
- Los Angeles County Bar Association
- California Public Defenders Association