Los Angeles Drug Crime Defense Lawyers
Facing a Drug Charge? Call an Experienced Criminal Defense Firm.
A drug crime is a serious charge, and you will need an experienced Los Angeles criminal defense attorney in your corner. Possession of any illegal drug is a crime, and manufacturing, trafficking, or possessing an illegal drug for sale is especially serious.
Although recreational marijuana possession is now legal under California state law, you may still be arrested for a marijuana-related offense. You may face criminal charges if you possess more than the legally allowable limit, are under 21 and in possession of marijuana, or possess any amount of marijuana in a school zone. Even a minor drug conviction can impact immigration status, professional licenses, and more. Fortunately, an experienced, aggressive defense can help you avoid the disastrous consequences of a drug conviction.
Need drug crime defense now? Contact our firm at (213) 536-4303!
How Manshoory Law Group, APC Can Help
The Los Angeles drug crime defense attorneys at Manshoory Law Group, APC are licensed to appear before all California courts and California United State District Courts. We make ourselves very available to our clients throughout the entire criminal process. In addition, we only do criminal defense, so you know you’re getting experienced defense from our firm.
Here’s what you can expect as we help you defend your drug charge:
- 24/7 availability: We pride ourselves on always being available for any questions or concerns that you have.
- Excellent communication: We will make sure you understand each step of your criminal defense process, and we will keep you informed every step of the way.
- Experienced representation: We are part of multiple California criminal defense associations, and we put our very best effort into your criminal defense.
California’s Drug Laws
The state of California has complex drug crimes laws that can be charged for a variety of drug-related activities:
- Being under the influence of illegal narcotics
Controlled substances involves any type of illegal drug, and can also include prescription drugs.
Charges will depend on various factors, such as:
- Type / quantity of the drug
- Whether the drugs are used personally or for sale
- Whether you have a criminal record
The court may also take into account other factors to determine whether it will be charged as a misdemeanor or felony.
Contact Us For a Free Consultation
If you’re ready to find out how an experienced Los Angeles criminal defense lawyer can make a difference in your drug case, contact us today. We put your needs first by offering a free consultation to explore your case and see if our firm is a good fit. You can’t risk your future on a weak defense – contact us today!
If you’re ready for a quality drug crime defense, contact us today. Call (213) 536-4303.